Teacher Position (two positions)
Classroom Teachers – Key Stage 1 & 2 (x2)
Starting Date: September 2020
Scale Grade: M1 – UP3 £24,373 - £40,490
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August 2020 on a 52 week contract
Bevendean Primary is a good school (Ofsted 2019) and is looking for outstanding and inspirational Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers who have a passion for working with children with an unwavering belief in all they can achieve. The successful applicants will work alongside an extremely supportive, dedicated and hard-working team of teachers and support staff. We have an outstanding Hearing Support Facility for deaf and hearing impaired children who come from across Brighton and Hove. Our teachers benefit from having their PPA alongside year group colleagues in order to plan and support each other. Our classrooms are spacious and all have new Smart TVs installed. Bevendean Primary School is a rewarding school to work in.
We are extremely fortunate to have expansive surroundings, great facilities and are well staffed and resourced. Bevendean is proud to have well behaved and happy children in a caring and supportive environment in which all succeed and thrive.
The successful applicants will:
- Be good or outstanding teachers enabling children to make progress that is at least good or better
- Demonstrate creativity in teaching and learning, ensuring that all children love learning
- Have exemplary behaviour management which promotes an outstanding climate for learning
- Work well with others; be collaborative and a real team player
- Have a sound knowledge of primary education (KS1 & KS2) including the Mastery Curriculum
- Have recent and up-to-date experience teaching in your preferred Key Stage
- Please state your preferred key stage in your application
Does this sound like you? NQT’s are welcome to apply!
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd April, 2020 at 12.00pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th April, 2020 * Please ensure that you are available if shortlisted, for this day.
Please contact the Headteacher, Mr Martyn Giddens, at the school for more details. Visits to the school are essential so that you can see our great school in action – please phone to book an appointment.
All applications should be submitted directly to email@example.com