Classroom Teachers – E.Y.F.S - Key Stage 1 / 2
Maternity / Fixed Term Teaching Opportunities
Starting Date: September, 2022
Scale Grade: M1 – M6: £25,714 - £36,961 (Pay Range for Qualified Teachers 2021)
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August, 2023 on a 52 week contract, Full time
Bevendean Primary School and Nursery is a good school (Ofsted December 2019) and is looking for outstanding and inspirational Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 teachers who have a passion for working with children with an unwavering belief in all they can achieve. The successful applicants will work alongside an extremely supportive, dedicated and hard-working team of teachers and support staff. We have an outstanding Specialist Provision for Deaf Children who travel across Brighton and Hove to attend our school. Our teachers benefit from having their PPA alongside year group colleagues in order to plan and support each other. Our classrooms are spacious and all have new Smart TVs installed. Bevendean Primary School and Nursery is a rewarding school to work in.
We are extremely fortunate to have expansive surroundings, great facilities and are well staffed and resourced. Bevendean is proud to have well behaved and happy children in a caring and supportive environment in which all succeed and thrive.
Are you able to uphold and embed our values of Respect, Communication, Trust, Inclusive, Supportive, Approachable, Team Work and Humour?
The successful applicants will:
- Be good or outstanding teachers enabling children to make progress that is at least good or better
- Demonstrate creativity in teaching and learning, ensuring that all children love learning
- Have exemplary behaviour management which promotes an outstanding climate for learning
- Work well with others; be collaborative and a real team player
- Have a sound knowledge of Primary Education (EYFS, Key Stage 1 & 2) including the Mastery Curriculum across all subjects
- Need to be able to display evidence of successful implementation of school values which impact and contribute to the ethos of the school
- Have recent and up-to-date experience teaching in your preferred Key Stage
- Please state your preferred key stage in your application
Does this sound like you? ECT’s are welcome to apply! Visits to the school are essential prior to applying. The school is able to provide the following visit times:
- Wednesday 27th April, 2022: 9.15am
- Thursday 28th April, 2022: 9.15am
- Friday 29th April, 2022: 11.00am
- Tuesday 3rd May, 2022: 1.30pm
- Wednesday 4th May, 2022: 9.15am
- Friday 6th May, 2022: 11.00am
Please contact the school on 01273 681 292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a time to visit the school.
A copy of the job description, personal specification and application form, can be downloaded from the school website (Click Here).
- Closing Date: Wednesday 11th May, 2022 at 12.00pm
- Interview Date: Tuesday 17th May, 2022 (please ensure you are available for this day)
Completed applications can be emailed to: email@example.com; please mark all emails with ‘Application – your name’.